Skip to content
What are your qualifications? Do you have references?
- In business since 1979 and have many long-term clients (30+ years)
- Property Managers are all licensed through the California Bureau of Real Estate
- CFG Investments, Inc. BRE# 00853506
- Laura M. Henshall, President of Corporation BRE# 01091181
How do you keep me informed?
- Direct phone call with client on any property related matters. (Email and or text to client as directed, but first direct phone call)
- Clients interface directly with principals of our company.
- Monthly financial reporting, suitable for presentation to your CPA.
- Monthly reports are sent to our clients the last day of the same operating month.
- Clients updated in a timely matter regarding vacant units, and other pertinent items.
How will I receive my income?
- Monthly draws during the operating month.
- Direct deposit into your bank account or mailed, per client direction.
- We are flexible and can arrange any additional draws.
What are your fees?
- Fees are based on your property’s monthly gross income.
- We are a full service management and our fees are consistent with the industry.
- We remain competitive since 1979, our clients always receive the highest value from our management services.
- We are experienced and accessible
I don’t live in the area. How do I know my property will be maintained if I can’t be there to check it?
- Our managers visit the properties on a regular basis during the month.
- Someone is always available 24/7 for your needs.
- Our office staff and after hours answering service provide live personal contact to our tenants and owners.
- Our out of state clients are very satisfied with our services and communication.
How do I know you will use qualified vendors who have competitive rates?
- We use independent vendors, many whom we have worked with for many years.
- In using various vendors, we get a good picture of fair costs for repairs, and routinely get estimates for these items.
- Of course, you are always consulted on upcoming planned repairs.
- Some of our regular vendors give us discounted prices, (passed on to the client) because of our volume.
- No surcharges of handling charges on invoices – whatever the charge is, is!
Can I specify the type of renter I will or will not accept?
- CFG Investments honors your preferences for pets or no pets.
- Federal and local Fair Housing Laws are adhered to.
- Owners are notified for final approval
How do you advertise for tenants? How are they qualified?
- Local magazines
- Ethnic papers
- Sign on property
- Referral from other tenants
- Diligently screen applicants: credit checks, employment checks, prior residency confirmation, etc.
- Our goal is to fill vacancies quickly with qualified tenants. We understand our tenant base and have a multilingual staff for clear communication, where necessary.
What about insurance coverage?
- Proper insurance coverage for you is important. Your insurance agent should place a Landlord
- Insurance coverage on your property.
- Workers Compensation coverage should be addressed and is an important liability exposure consideration.
- Our vendors are required to have liability insurance.
What if I have tenant(s) already? Can you take over my property management?
- Yes, we are happy to take the responsibility over for owners who have existing tenants.
- We are professionals and can deal with any day-to-day tenant challenges and property concerns.
- If you are ready to relax and enjoy life, let our team of experienced and licensed property managers help you achieve a worry-free investment.
What kinds of things do you notify me about?
- Per IRS Rules (concerning active participation in the managing of your property to keep you involved and not a passive investor)
- We ask for your approval on pertinent expenditures, rent increases and accepted applicants for vacant units.
If you manage my property, can a tenant contact me directly?
- No, we never release any information without your approval.